Sure Holdings Investment Statement Discretionary investment managed portfolio
Guidelines and Investment Statement
The purpose of this document is to outline the managed portfolio service to you. In order for you to understand the plans and goals we are aiming for.
- Our goal is to create more activity in your wine portfolio. Both selling and repurchasing different wines.
- As a result of more activity it is our goal and intention to achieve a better return in the portfolio and maintain consistent growth.
- Depending on the size of your portfolio, this will determine the level of activity whilst at the same time not being overly active in trading.
- For example and only a guide because market performance can affect these timeframes: If you have 1 case of wine, then it would make sense to sell and reinvest every 1-3 years. If you have more than 50 wines then it would become easier to sell and reinvest at least every three to six months.
- We will follow our strict code of ethics when deciding on which wines to sell and which wines to reinvest for your portfolio. Click Here for our code of ethics.
- Our current fee schedule is always published on Invest Into Wines website. Click Here
- There will be no additional fees charged to you as a client other than the existing fees schedule published for which you are currently paying.
- Decisions on buying and selling will be at the sole discretion of the ‘Manager’.
- We will endeavour to update you on a quarterly basis with a progress update.
- You can continue to logon to your wine portfolio in the same normal way.
- You can continue to sell or purchase new wines for your portfolio additional to the managers decisions with your own freedom and control.
- You continue to own the wine portfolio fully and no ownership is transferred to us during the portfolio management service.
Click Here to view the Discretionary management terms
UK – Hong Kong – Malaysia – USA
firstname.lastname@example.org Web: SureHoldings.com